Chainfire 3d full (apk):
Chainfire3D - Take control of your GPU (OpenGL) the way you want This excellent app was developed by a xda team member
chainfire 3d| size: 4mb | category : emulators |
Tested in htc desire s plays smoothly without a struck. all snapdragon devices with 480x800 / 480x854 are supported. All HTC and sonyericsson androids will support this app
Chainfire3D is an intermediary OpenGL driver. What does that mean? It means that Chainfire3D sits between your apps and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functionality. !! Android 2.1 and newer. Now available for Honeycomb - but still a big risk there. Install on Honeycomb at your own peril !! !! Chainfire3D is for 1ghz+ devices only !!
- !! ROOT is required for this program, as well as a writable /system partition. S-OFF is also required on HTC devices !!
- Features include reducing texture size and quality to reduce memory use and potentially increase game performance, as well as increasing memory use potentially increase performance.
- If you also install the (experimental) EGL driver, AND your GPU supports it, AND you have the Pro version, you can enable 4xMSAA or 16xMSAA on a per-app bases. This can drastically improve image quality!
Be sure to check the thread on XDA for available plugins ! ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1087427 )
Chainfire3D has been tested on:
- HTC HD2
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7"
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Motorola Atrix 4G
- Motorola Droid 2
- LG Optimus 2X
- Google Nexus S
It's likely to work on far more devices. So far nobody has reported a failed install, so that's good. Doesn't mean problems can't happen.
!! There is some risk involved installing the driver. Your device may not boot. If you have CWM, it would be prudent to create a backup before installing !!
apps demo video:
Password: cyberzone.mobie.in (if asked)
As you may or may not know, ChainFire released recently an app that would permit Non-tegra devices to convert textures from one sort to ETC.
This app required plug-ins, I am pleased to say those plugins just released. I just tried to play Samurai II HD Revenge on my Galaxy S II, it works perfectly!
1)Download the plugins from below
2)Extract it on the root from your device so you'll have those
three zips on the root
3) Open the Chainfire app and select "install plugins" and click on all of them
4) Re-open Chainfire and go to "Default OpenGL Settings" and select "Use plugin" with the plugin you need